This poor guy has been hit by CryptoWall 2.0 and looking for effective help.
"We had one computer hit with this cryptoWall 2.0 ransomeware virus. I can clean the local computer easy enough, however, we have a network shared drive, and it encrypted 15+ folders of information. I'm trying to figure out how to recover.
I tried to recover from my backup tapes, but wouldn't you know, the backup file is currupted. I do test recoveries once a month, but maybe I need to do them more often.
Is there any way to get my files back? I am attempting to run an undelete program, to see if I can find versions of the files from before they got encrypted by chance... Not sure if it works that way or not, but figured it was worth a shot."
You are not allowed to fall for what CryptoWall 2.0 claims: pay for it to decrypt your files. You would just lose your money and feel disappointed.
CryptoWall 2.0, such a trouble maker, such a devil.
CryptoWall 2.0 is considered as a browser hijacker that completely takes control of your computer and brings numerous chaos.
• It gets on your computer without asking any permission.
• It locks your favorite browsers and requests for money.
• It changes your default browser settings including search engine and homepage.
• It inserts various advertisements on every webpage you go to.
• Your search results can be replaced by the poor ones provided by it.
• It definitely slows down your computer by eating up the system resource.
• It installs backdoors and drop additional malware onto the already compromised computer.
• It may collects your browsing history for the marketers and expose your confidential information like banking details.
CryptoWall 2.0 gets on your PC easily just like hands down.
Mostly, it gets on your computer by pretending to be a bundled component and gets itself downloaded and installed together with your wanted freeware from the internet. Additionally, it gets on your computer via:
1. your clicking on the malicious links
2. your browsing the websites with bad reputations
3. your opening the infected email attachment
CryptoWall 2.0 is completely a big trouble maker, according to all the victims. As you are experiencing all the mess it brings, CryptoWall 2.0 should be removed right away to prevent the further damage. Download and Install Spyhunter to terminate CryptoWall 2.0!
No one refuses to Remove CryptoWall 2.0. Do it Now!
Plan A: Remove CryptoWall 2.0 manually
Click Start>Control Panel
Click Programs>Uninstall a Program
Search for the unwanted application CryptoWall 2.0> right click CryptoWall 2.0 and choose Uninstall
Press Windows+R> input msconfig>click OK
Click Startup> input msconfig>check for the list> find CryptoWall 2.0 and Un-check it (uncheck the ones you don't want)>click OK
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
- reset the homepage
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- reset the homepage
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
- reset the homepage
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove CryptoWall 2.0 Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove CryptoWall 2.0 just like hands down for you.
Plan B: Remove CryptoWall 2.0 automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
warm tip:"Spyhunter is really functional." Say the Spyhunter users. Yes, Spyhunter not only can remove malware like CryptoWall 2.0 but also can protect your computer from other sort of virus like trojan, spyware and ransomware. In a word, you can trust it. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.
Perfect Uninstaller can be the assistant to remove CryptoWall 2.0.
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely and safely uninstall any unneeded or corrupt application that standard Windows Add/Remove applet can't remove.
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
1. Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
I know you have a lot of questions and Perfect Uninstaller may not look perfect. What's the true? Perfect or not perfect? You do deserve a chance to check it out. Why not uninstall it to figure it out! You are promised to have a pleasant experience chance with Perfect Uninstaller.